I'm one of these medical mystery types. Described as "a complicated case" in case I hadn't noticed over the past three and a half years, I think we're finally getting somewhere. This is my diary of living with the illness and disabilities, without knowing what I'm fighting.

Friday 28 January 2011

Concerning and unhelpful developments.

Since I've last posted here, I've had my MRI scan and the first session of my 8th round of physiotherapy.
Physio annoys me. They've already done everything they could for my back, and assume all my problems can be solved in physiotherapy, rather than the crack in my spine and the autoimmune diseases... It was even considered by my mother to be ridiculous, which says something, but if I don't go I get portrayed as someone who "doesn't want to get better".
Quickly following this came another argument regarding crutches. I walk around at the moment using two sticks sometimes, and so it only seems a natural progression to move onto something designed for the purpose when I need it. But no. That'd be ridiculous.

Tonight I went to a meal for a good friend, and during the meal I bit weirdly, and chipped tooth with another tooth. A) How is this possible?! B) Surely that's not meant to happen!? Now we're concerned, because Sjogrens syndrome, which can be very related to Lupus etc can cause weak teeth and damage...

I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment